.xak Website Updates
- The hit counter script was broken. Fixed!
- I have been enjoying the resurrection of AIM known as Phoenix AIM. This brings back a lot of memories and becuase of that, I have been working on some nostalgic projects related to it. (Customized client, xakSock.ocx [WHAT!]) I've said too much.
- I think I might document my experiences here...
- Changed the black backgrounds of each .xak layout to something more fitting.
- Added a screen mate to each .xak layout. The Classic.xak layout really drives home the feeling of 1998 for me!
- Added a Chatroom to the site! Drop by and say hi!
- Various minor tweaks and improvements. (Such as a functional hit counter!)
- I designed the base site layouts for Retro, Vintage, and Classic .xak
- Many hours passed during this process!